Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Box

I'm never really satisfied with the way I title things. Essays, comics, whatever. Except Mission to Mount Place, that's the best title ever. Except it's not the actual title. Anyway, I'm working on a new comic, and I think I'm going to call it Baby Box. For better or worse, obviously.


It's about an ogre.

He's friends with a bird man. The bird man is sort of like a tengu.

He's also friends with a tiny troll that turns into a cat. This is based on some folktales. They are the best.

I don't know when this is going to happen, but you'll be the first to know, obviously.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Does Tom sound kind of like MC Pee Pants in your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep in my soul, in fact. you should write a strip for this.

    ReplyDelete